Business and Organization membership is designed for historical societies, proprietors of historic properties, and small to mid-sized New England businesses that wish to collaborate with Historic New England in the preservation of historic buildings, art, artifacts, landscapes, and furnishings, and the celebration of the lives and stories of New Englanders.
Tax-Deductible Amount: $110.00
Business and Organization Membership Benefits:
- Member publications, including Historic New England magazine (three issues per year), Guide to Historic Properties, members' newsletter and calendar of events, and monthly e-newsletter
- Four single-use guest passes to be used by your staff, employees, or customers
- Business or organization receives 10% discounts on shop and greenhouse purchases
- Opportunity to enroll two individuals for programs at member rates
- Listing with link on HistoricNewEngland.org.
- One free lecture from our Speakers Bureau (note: travel costs must be covered)
- Business or organization offered the opportunity for a one-hour custom (telephone) consult in pre-defined mission areas at a 50% discount