If you love New England's picturesque landscapes, support Historic New England's work to preserve them by becoming a Garden and Landscape member.
Tax-Deductible Amount: $75.00
Garden and Landscape Membership Benefits:
- Specialized e-newsletter
- 15% discount at Historic New England's Lyman Estate Greenhouses, Waltham, Mass.
- 10% discount at Logee's Greenhouses, Danielson, Conn.
- Unlimited free admission for two adults in the same household and children under eighteen to all Historic New England sites, Library and Archives, and the Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History
- Two single-use guest passes
- Member publications, including Historic New England magazine (three issues per year), the Passport to Historic New England, Guide to Historic Properties, members’ newsletter and calendar of events, and monthly e-newsletter
- Access to nearly 100 fun and exciting free-to-members events
- Discounted admission to hundreds of other events
- Discounts on gifts and publications