Student membership level is available to all full-time students and is a terrific way for your gift recipient to get to get started with Historic New England and discover all of the benefits and opportunities that are available. As a member, your gift recipient will enjoy the opportunity to participate in more than one hundred exciting programs and events, many of which are free to members, and will also receive free admission to all Historic New England sites.
Tax-Deductible Amount: $25.00
- Unlimited free admission for one person to Historic New England properties, Library and Archives, and Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History
- Member publications, including Historic New England magazine (three issues per year), the Passport to Historic New England, Guide to Historic Properties, members' newsletter and calendar of events, and monthly e-newsletter
- Access to fun and exciting free-to-members programs and events
- Discounted admission and advanced registration for programs and events
- 10% discounts on shop and online gifts purchases