History Nonprofit membership is designed for historical societies, proprietors of historic properties, and small to mid-sized history museums that wish to collaborate with Historic New England in the preservation of historic buildings, art, artifacts, landscapes, and furnishings, and the celebration of the lives and stories of New Englanders.
Tax-Deductible Amount: N/A
History Nonprofit Membership Benefits:
- Member publications, including Historic New England magazine (three issues per year), Guide to Historic Properties, members' newsletter and calendar of events, and monthly e-newsletter
- Four single-use guest passes to be used by your staff, employees, or customers
- Organization receives 10% discount at Historic New England shops and the Lyman Estate Greenhouses/li>
- Member rate admission for two individuals for programs/events each year across New England
- Listing with link on HistoricNewEngland.org.
- One discounted Speakers Bureau lecture (discount to be negotiated and travel costs must be covered)