Experience four centuries of New England heritage. Your membership supports historic properties, collections, archives and publications, educational programs, and preservation services.
Tax-Deductible Amount: $50.00
Individual Membership Benefits:
- Unlimited free admission for one person to all Historic New England sites, Library and Archives, and the Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History
- Member publications, including Historic New England magazine (three issues per year), the Passport to Historic New England, Guide to Historic Properties, members’ newsletter and calendar of events, and monthly e-newsletter
- Access to nearly 100 fun and exciting free-to-members events
- Discounted admission to hundreds of other events each year
- Discounts on gifts and publications